- "Does go to show how seldom you see the phrase 'engorged testicles' in a battle report critique." (TMP)
- "..these are genius" (Gripping Beast's Mike Hobbs on Twitter)
- "Great stuff. I got my laughs for the day!" (WWPD)
- "I wanted it, and I got it....." (Saga Forum)
- "Nice figures....f**king awful table.....green felt....this isnt the 1970's......spend some time on your table rather than your game report (Frothers)
8 Nov 2013
It's a first for Madaxeman.com as the game of SAGA takes full advantage of it's free bus pass to arrive bang on time for a 4-game, one day first outing to the seaside in 4 consecutive Viking-laden Battle Reports!
Marvel as the tactical inadequacies seen previously in eras as diverse as Ancient Egypt to the Pacific theatre of WW2 are replicated in painful detail in the Viking Age, and then relax by smearing yourself in Viking Hannibals Goose-fat of Criticism !
Go on - you know you want it....
Online Reviews of these Match Reports