13 Oct 2015

Random dents in the painting pile

Following on from my "shame myself" post about my rather eclectic lead pile, I've actually gotten off of Facebook, Yahoo Groups and every forum going and started painting some stuff again.

The rather random mix of "done" is presented for you here:


Here are a couple of sadly now discontinued elephants from Corvus Belli. My "Greek and Roman" elephants from Essex had gotten a bit aged and sad, and so when these came up at a fire-sale discount a year or so ago I jumped in to pick some up. Their predecessors may well be on sale in the Bring and Buy at Warfare I suspect...


A simple paint job, dry-brushing over black



I also picked up two Carthaginian elephants without howdahs - having never really had any like this before other than the odd one from Xyston, which is now a Generals element




And now for something totally different - a load of baggage and cargo, for obstacles for Malifaux to make my town look a little more lived-in


This is a mix of bits of barricade and luggage from Andy at Ainsty Castings and others. Some are multi-item castings, but at the back I have glued a few individual boxes together as well.


All of these should be clickable as larger photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back with brush in you hand. ADLG must be having a good effect.

If anyone wants some Corvus Belli elephants like yours I still have a few left of the Numidian & Cartagian versions - http://bit.ly/1GbxnIu

Ray Rousell said...

Some great brushwork!

Phil said...

Great looking elephants and trunks!

Share this page with

Search Madaxeman

The Madaxeman Podcast

The Madaxeman Podcast
Listen now on Podbean

Past Updates

Popular Posts