So, in between updating this site and doing various BHGS things, I also am attempting to finish the following painting pile:
- 2-3 x 28mm Swiss / Landsnecht Kiels for FoGR (including Arquebus "wings")
- Updating some of my 15mm Greek & Cathaginian elephants with new versions for ADLG
- A 28mm Oliver Cromwell (because one can't have too many 28mm Renaissance generals..)
- 8 x 28mm Norman/Christian knights for Saga, plus a priest..
- 2 bases of baggage to go with the Landsnecht Kiels
- A pack of Mainforce 6mm modern British infantry
- A 15mm PBI WW2 Belgian army which has been stuck at the stage of being based and undercoated for about 8 years...
- 20-odd bases of 15mm Renaissance American Indians for FoGR
- Another 10 or so bases of Eastern shot in 15mm for FoGR
- Casualties for the above...
- Oh, and casualties for the Kiel..
- Boxes and barricades in 28mm for Malifaux
- 20mm WW2 Us Heavy Weapon teams, for CHain of Command or Bolt Action
- 4 x 15mm Scythed Chariots (no idea...) and 4 bases of 15mm Carthaginian Heavy Cavalry
- A full 15mm Scots Renaissance army, to be everything from Covenanters to Jacobites
- Loads of 20mm WW2 Germans, who are based and undercoated in Uniform Grey, but that's about it so far.
- Some 10mm ACW Union troops that I was donated (I already have far too many..)
- 5 x Modern Russian 6mm T90's - cheap GHQ in a bring and buy that I couldn't resist
- 2 x 20mm WW2 buildings (MDF) to assemble
- 16 bases of Polish/Russian Renaissance Shotte - undercoated, but now becalmed...
- A 10mm WW2 landing craft
and that's all before I start thinking about rebasing stuff for different rulesets, or selling things on eBay..
How on earth I find time to update this website who knows !