10 Nov 2018

Egypt Arise! (well, "rebase" actually..)

After a rather salutary outing with the Myceneans last weekend, and rather than focusing on painting new stuff I took it upon myself this week to rebase a 15mm New Kingdom Egyptian army that I've not used all that much in recent years.

The rebasing now puts them onto ADLG 40x40 bases in the main, using MDF from Warbases. Most of the figures are Gladiator Miniatures, a range which has just been bought by Ian from Fighting 15's  with a few Essex and even Irregular Miniatures thrown in for added variety.

The basing is done with sand, glue, Rustins Wood Stain and some drybrushing - the technique is show in this YouTube video I made a few years ago with the same technique for Saga miniatures.


















They may not fight any better, but at least they are now consistently based to match my other "Biblical" armies like the Myceneans

No comments:

Followers

Blog Site Pageviews

Popular Posts

Medieval stuff on eBay (affiliate links)

Share this page with

Search Madaxeman

My Blog List