17 Apr 2021

EBay Incoming!

 With Spring very much in the air, I've realised that I need to free up a few Bisley drawers for some of the stuff I've painted during Lockdown, and so I will be doing a bit of a mini-flurry of eBay sales in the next week or so. 

All my eBay listings can be seen on the listings page for "the_lithuanian" 

On sale this week are: 


15mm Chinese Handgunners / arquebusiers (actually Boxer Rebellion figures!)


15mm Essex Chinese handgunners


15mm Arab musketeers / arquebusiers


More 15mm Arab / Afghan musketeers or riflemen 


15mm Byzantine Crossbowmen


Unpainted but undercoated 15mm Arab Musketeers

Blue Moon American Indians 15/18mm undercoated only

And.. last but not least a large 15mm True North Miniatures WW2 Belgian Army, perfect for playing O Group, the new WW2 ruleset from TFL, or Peter Pig's PBI WW2 rules.



All my eBay listings can be seen on the listings page for "the_lithuanian"  and all end on Tuesday 27th April around 7pm BST.


No comments:

Share this page with

Search Madaxeman

The Madaxeman Podcast

The Madaxeman Podcast
Listen now on Podbean

Past Updates

Popular Posts