7 May 2024

Medieval Baggage

 I can never resist a chance to get some more baggage elements, and my 28mm armies are now starting to be the main recipients of this habit (as I honestly have way too much army baggage in 15mm!).

Earlier this year at the PAW show in Plymouth I picked up these couple of vignette sets from John at Athena Miniatures - as a trade for a Russian hat I had originally planned to sell on the Bring & Buy. 

They are "Vignette 7 Nobles and Merchants" and "Vignette 8 Drunk Soldiers" on the Athena website - I  did however mix one of the Merchants into the Drunkards base to give the happy fellows some context and dissapproval.




"You bring shame on our army with your drunkenness  - especially you Sire, a Priest!" 





The figures are a tad stylized compared to some ranges, but the animation and entertainment value of these little sets is still top notch IMO!





Begging for alms...  or perhaps just begging ?



All done in Contrast Paints, based up on 60x60mm square MDF with tufts from Warpaint Miniatures. 

 


No comments:

Share this page with

Search Madaxeman

The Madaxeman Podcast

The Madaxeman Podcast
Listen now on Podbean

Past Updates

Popular Posts