13 Apr 2020

10mm WW2 on eBay


I've been using the lockdown to do a bit of clearing out of the gaming room cupboards, so if anyone is sat there thinking that their 10mm WW2 solo-gaming collection needs some reinforcements I've just lobbed some Eearly War French, Germans and British, some Mid/Late War Brits and a set of US Paras onto eBay as part of my own domestic rationalization process : 

 https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/the_lithuanian for all my current listings. The 10mm stuff is:

  • A huge Early War French army
  • An equally huge Early War German army
  • Some early War British armour
  • A decent sized mid/late War British force
  • A unit of US paratroopers

It's a space-making sale, so everything starts at a quid, and a share of the proceeds will go to SSAFA (the UK armed forces charity) as well.

I've only put UK postage as I'm not fully confident about international mail right now, however I do have a post box that can take parcels on the route of my daily legally-permitted walk as well, so no worries there either.. 

Here's a load of pictures as well:



















 https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/the_lithuanian for all my current listings.

No comments:

Share this page with

Search Madaxeman

The Madaxeman Podcast

The Madaxeman Podcast
Listen now on Podbean

Past Updates

Popular Posts