8 Jun 2021

More of Clives collection on eBay

 In a week of busy shed-excavating and bubble-wrap cutting I've now blitzed my way to a whopping 51 active eBay listings and counting as I continue to post items from Clive McLeods wargaming collection on eBay on behalf of his family.

This lot has a few ancients listings, but the vast majority is Flames of War and Dystopican Wars - the latter being a system I know almost nothing about at all. 

If you are in the market for some 15mm Ancients, or maybe a new FoW army or a couple of units, or a Dystopian Wars fleet why not have a gander at the epic display on my eBay listings page  ?

Here's just a few photos of what's on the slate at the moment: 






















This and much more can be seen on my eBay listings page 

 

1 comment:

Backpackbrewer said...

just bought an army off you on ebay. only realised it was part of Clive's collection just now. Hope the sales are going well

Share this page with

Search Madaxeman

The Madaxeman Podcast

The Madaxeman Podcast
Listen now on Podbean

Past Updates

Popular Posts